Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Incorporated
- Manticore (single appearance)(main story and flashback)(disguise)/
- Hotdog Water (first full appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Dylan Ryan
- Nauseator attendant (single appearance)
- Destroido guard (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ed Machine (no lines)
- Mr. E's sharks (first appearance)(no lines)
- Que Horifico (mentioned)
- Char Gar Gothakon (mentioned)
- Deputy Bucky (no lines)(cameo)
- Original Mystery Incorporated (photo on monitor)(cameo)
- Crystal Cove
- Statue of Liberty (photo on monitor)
- Gatorsburg (TV or computer screen)
- Australia (mentioned)
- Dylan Ryan's cane
- Hotdog Water's laptop
- Planispheric Disk (drawing)
- Cotton candy
- Nacho cheese
|Hot Dog Water as the Manticore||To use the metal of the amusement park to make super-helium to sell to the Australian zeppelin fleet.|
- Angel Dynamite is revealed to be Cassidy Williams, a member of the previous Mystery Incorporated, which Velma realised in the previous episode.
- The teenage couple in the teaser are the two who were the first victims of the Man-Crab from the teaser of Revenge of the Man Crab.
- Mayor Jones bought the "haunted" temple off of the internet by trading it for leftover Que Horifico tee-shirts from The Song of Mystery.
- Creepy Spooky Terror Land has left over plush dolls of Char Gar Gothakon based on its appearance in The Shrieking Madness.
- The figure in the fortune-telling machine resembles the gypsy from the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Dylan and Brenda were apparently broke bones in Revenge of the Man Crab, yet in Where Walks Aphrodite, they're completely fine. It's possible they were added by mistake.
In other languages
|Italian||Il Luna Park Mostrificato||The Spookified Carnival|
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Amenaza del Manticora||Menace of the Manticore|
|Greek||Η Απειλή του Μαντιχώρα||The Menace of the Manticore|
|French||Le Manticore||The Manticore|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season One, Part 2 - Crystal Cove Curse DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 24, 2012. Erroneously listed as The Menace of Manticore.
- Big Top Scooby-Doo! DVD released by Warner Home Video on October 9, 2012.
- Big Top Scooby-Doo! Blu-ray Disc released by Warner Home Video on October 9, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 8, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystères associés: L'intégrale de la saison 1 (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The entirety of season 1) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 3, 2012.
Hot Dog Water: (reading the fortune from the fortune telling machine) Meddling kids and their dog will foil your plan.
Mr. E: Fred told Velma, and us, enough. You see, Scooby is a much more trusting companion then Pericles was to me.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Siren's Song|| Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|Attack of the Headless Horror|