|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Boris (single appearance)
- Man-Mummy (first full appearance)(final appearance)(no lines)(gorilla's disguise)
- Mr. Wielage (final appearance)
- Scott Lillie (final appearance)
- Gorilla (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Abi-Ben-Dover (only time mentioned)(deceased)
- Luggage inspectors (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
|Boris||He wasn't with the gang when the Man-Mummy first attacked.|
| A gorilla as the Man-Mummy|
Mr. Wielage and Scott Lillie
|To smuggle jewelry out of country.|
- Although, it's not full, this is the first story of any Scooby-Doo comic to give a list of credits.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- The name "Boris" may be a tribute to Boris Karloff, who starred in a famous early mummy horror movie.
- None mistakes.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The animal abuse of the gorilla isn't treated at all, and the gang don't show any sympathy, even after it took a nasty bumb to the head, knocking it out cold. It's also unexplained how and even got the gorilla to begin with.