Hi there, Dr. Dementor!
Welcome to Scoobypedia, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on User talk:Anythingspossibleforapossible!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognise an established user.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
When you replace an image the way you did with the Horrible Herd can you at least give a reason why you did it when the image you're replacing was good enough to begin with. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 07:46, March 15, 2013 (UTC)
Culprits and Motives/Reasons of The Lochness MessEdit
Technically, Morgan made Winslow and Selby wear the ghost costumes to scare people away. Selby said so. Morgan wanted to scare people away so he could get the "treasure."
- It could be said that they're working for the same reason. But regardless it's also how you're adding it. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 15:41, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
I don't think it's a bad cat, it's just something that's better to do first. It does say to do so first under the messages of the activity list. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible (talk) 15:50, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
Have You Got The Sound Effects From The Where Are You Intro?
Jackbilly 13:58, December 30, 2013 (UTC)