Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Roger Poorman (single appearance)
- Hot dog vendor (single appearance)
- Middle-aged wife (single appearance)
- Middle-aged husband (single appearance)
- Volleyball girls (single appearance)(no lines)
- Guppy (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cameraman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elizabeth Blake (mentioned)
- Snake (single appearance)(no lines)
- Alligator (single appearance)(no lines)
- Emperor Caeser (mentioned)
- Queen Cleopatra (mentioned)
- Philadelphia (mentioned)
- Cleveland (mentioned)
- The Mystery Machine
- Middle-aged couple's car
|Middle-aged couple||They were the only other visitors in the park. They were very unfriendly and pushed forward every time.|
|Jim Morris as the swamp monster||Revenge for not being hired to do makeup for Roger Poorman's movies.|
- This story has questionable appropriateness, as Daphne slaps Shaggy while he just knocked his head a few minutes before, and Scrappy almost drowns.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- Shark Park is a parody of the films, Jaws and Jurassic Park, which Roger Poorman doesn't hesitate to say he ripped them off.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby randomly talks without his speech impediment, as if he's talking like a normal human being. He also gets a new impediment on the last panel of page 9.
- Shaggy wears (green) socks.
- Fred must've heard about Jim Morris in the news for him to automatically know why the latter dressed up as the sea monster.