|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Main Images
Moonlight Madness is the third part of the tenth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
The guys head to Austria, to Shaggy's ancestral home, "Moonlight Castle". But when they get there, Adolf the butler, gives Shaggy the Moonlight Medallion, and when the moon shines full, Shaggy turns into a werewolf.
Insert details here.
- Adolf (single appearance)
- Shaggy the First (single appearance)(deceased)(photograph)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem|| Shaggy Rogers/|
- This episode reveals another of Shaggy's ancestors, presumably on his mother's side, Shaggy the First.
- Besides the guys, this episode only features one supporting character.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Scooby grabs a sandwich to eat and bumps into Shaggy as a werewolf, his tail is incredibly long.
- When Shaggy's momentarily back to normal and asks Scooby about the sandwhich he was going to give him, the necklace around the back of his neck isn't finished.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby never bothered asking Shaggy when he was normal about the necklace around his neck, and neither did Shaggy wonder about it.
In other languages
|French||Gare au Loup-Garou||Station to the Werewolf|
Adolf: I don't feel lonely anymore. I have me to keep me company.