|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|More Fondue For Scooby-Doo|
|Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!|
|Airdate||September 30, 2006|
|Written By||Scott Kreamer|
|Directed By||Charles Visser|
|Previous Episode||Shags To Riches|
|Next Episode||High Society Scooby|
The guys crash an international global warming conference in Mount Zeryodelwietzen, after learning through a message from Uncle Albert, that Dr. Phibes plans to melt a glacier, with his lazer, over it. When Dr. Phibes find out Shaggy and Scooby are there, he hires Misty Swiss, and her dog, Carla, to get rid of the boys before they can stop him.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Agent 13 (uncredited)
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
Agent 4 (uncredited)
|Jeff Bennett||Dr. Phineus Phibes|
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
Dr. Yosef Gustav
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
|Grey DeLisle|| Misty Swiss|
|Actor||Disturbed French man|
|Actor||Disturbed long-nosed man|
|Actor||Polar bear disguised agent #1|
|Actor||Polar bear disguised agent #2|
|Actor||Security guard #1|
|Actor||Security guard #2|
- Shaggleford Manor
- This is the first real appearance of Uncle Albert, albeit as a hologram. Throughout the series he appeared in the form of a prerecorded holographic message sent through Robi with the running gag of the message being interferred with and damaged (sometimes along with Robi) by a misshap of Shaggy and/or Scooby's. He appeared in true physical form in the last episode.
- Uncle Albert is voiced by Casey Kasem. Kasem of course was voicing Shaggy in the DTVs released during and after this series run, with Scott Menville as this incarnation's Shaggy.
- Niether Agent 1 or 2 are in this episode, instead Dr. Phibes uses a specialised agent in the area.
- Shaggy mentions Daphne. Coincidently Grey DeLisle, Daphne's voice actor, appears in the episode as another character.
- Agent 10's first name is revealed to be "Doug" and Agent 6 loves a girl named Betty.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Shaggy tells Scooby to keep it cool and natural before entering the conference room, the part of his goggles holding the eye lense turns from green to blue, one of the colours from his head strap.
- The agent who says "Locking on, sir!" is most likely Agent 4. His true heritage is unknown, but presumably he is at least African American, but in the scene he is miscoloured Caucasian.
- Scooby's eyebrows are brown (instead of black) the entire time Shaggy tells him to check the guests quickly.
Inconstitencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It's unknown why Uncle Albert told Shaggy and Scooby that Phibes was going to be a spy at the international conference of global warming since this never happened. It's possible Phibes changed his mind or that it was easier to get them there than just to tell them his true intent. Of course there was more comedy to get from them confusing guests for Phibes, although there could've been as much humour from the guys making themselves look foolish that that the entire hotel was about to be destroyed by Phibes melting a glacier over it.
- When the guys crash into the cloudship, all the agents have mysteriously vanished. Phibes also seemingly abandons it. The cloudship however reappears a few more times beginning with Almost Ghosts.
- Although there was two police officers, it doesn't appear that any of the authorities checked the area where the laser came from. If they had done this they may have been able to find Phibes.
In other languages
|Greek||Περπέτεια στα Χιόνια||Adventure in the Snow|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Detengamos El Rayo Laser||Let's Stop The Laser Ray|
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!: Volume 1 DVD released October 30, 2007.
Shags To Riches
High Society Scooby