- For the live-action character based on this one, see Jeremiah Wickles.
|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Western Publishing adaptation.
* Greater detail on Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers.
Mr. Wickles was the curator of the County Museum.
Wickles is a fairly short, middle-aged Caucasian male. While bald on top of his head, his remaining hair is black, and he wears round and thick-framed glasses. He wears a light blue shirt, with a black tie, underneath a brown overcoat, brown pants, and black shoes.
Wickles appears to be friendly natured, as he tells the gang about the mysterious disappearance of Professor Hyde White, which apparently only makes him more suspicious to the gang.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Season oneHe was first seen at the museum thanking the gang for bringing the Black Knight ghost statue to him. Then he tells the gang that they shouldn't have with the mysterious disappearance of the professor, and because of the legend that the Black Knight coming to life at the full moon.
He was unmasked as the Black Knight, once the gang found out what his scheme at the museum after they suspected him. He was working on fake paintings and switching them for the real ones at the museum, which was why he kidnapped Prof. Jameson Hyde White, because he was the only one who spotted the fake paintings Wickles made.
Western Publishing adaptation
Insert details here. (What a Night for a Knight)
Scooby-Doo! Classic Creep Capers
- Wickles is spelt "Wikles" in storyboards and on his model sheet. The latter spelling is used in Gold Key's comic adaptation.
- While it's not explicitly confirmed, Wickles could be retconned as a citizen of Coolsville, the town the gang grew up in as kids as depicted in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo. His live-action adaptation in Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed was.
In other languages