|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
* Physical appearance; clothing.
* History needs more detail.
She's short with white hair, and looks very much like an old hag.
She has a witch-like personality, which might have been a part of the scam.
She was taken in for questioning by the local law authority because it was believed that her witchcraft had brought her "dead" husband back to life, who was making yachts disappear because he, reportedly, had a fatal collision with his boat and a yacht.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
It was found out that it was all a part of the Cutlers' scam. His death was faked so that they could steal the yachts from the marina and sell them.
- Mrs. Cutler is much more frightening in the storyboards, mostly due to the fact that she's more ugly and creepy, than just old and creepy.
- While it's not explicitly confirmed, Mrs. Cutler could be retconned as a citizen of Coolsville, the town the gang grew up in as kids as depicted in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
- Even though she's arrested offscreen, she's officially the first female villain of the franchise.
In other languages