|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby-Doo finds treasure, and a mummy, in an Egyptian tomb.
Insert details here.
- Ali Babble (single appearance)
- Mummy (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Thief (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ali Babble's camel (single appearance)(no lines)
- King Wadeedoo (single appearance)(deceased)
- Fred's camera
- King Wadeedoo's jewelry
|Unnamed thief disguised as a mummy||To steal treasure from the tomb.|
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- On page 1, panel 5, when Scooby says, "Now he tells me!", it's in a speech bubble, rather than a thought bubble.
- On page 2, panel 3, Ali Babble calls King Wadeedoo, "King of Wadeedoo", then only refers to him by the former.
- On page 3, panel 1, there are two sets of eyes watching the gang. One of them may belong to the real mummy of King Wadeedoo.