Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Displays are coming to life at the Museum of Spooky History.
Insert details here.
- Joe (single appearance)
- Executioner (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Blond-haired male (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Mummy (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Orange-haired male (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Museum of Spooky History
- City dump (mentioned)
- Prosthetic bat
- Executioner's axe
|Joe||Creepy looking. He also locked the kids in.|
|Unnamed museum workers as an executioner and a mummy||Pranking the kids.|
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- In Gold Key's The Gypsy's Curse, Scooby said he had brown eyes, but on page 3, panel 4; page 5, panels 5 and 6; and page 6, panel 1, his eyes turn blue.
- Joe claimed to be afraid of his co-workers antics as well, yet he was the one who locked the gang in, so he might have got some excitement out of it as well. Another reason could be that he was just didn't hear the gang, and he was absent-mindedly locking the door because it was near to closing time.
Daphne: Th-That freaky doorman locked us in!