|This needs a stretch.|
Mystery 101 is the first episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Gang (first appearance)
- Dean Longfellow (single appearance)
- Ghost of Elias Kingston (single appearance)(Mitchell Simons's disguise)
- Mitchell Simons (single appearance)
- Joe Simons (single appearance)
- Russell (single appearance)
- Andrew (single appearance)
- Russell's father (only time mentioned)
- Baby (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elias Kingston (single appearance)(statue and portrait)(deceased)
- Elias Kingston's dog (single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Actors playing gang (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Elias Kingston University
- Puppet store
- A Lil' Gas-E
- Hand puppets of gang
- Wedding cake
- Mystery Machine key
- Vending machine
- Library ladder
- The Science of Laser Optics
- Smoke bombs (flashback only)
- Campus key (flashback only)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police cars
|Dean Longfellow||He still got to keep the money of the new students that had been scared away.|
| Mitchell Simons as the Ghost of Elias Kingston|
Joe Simons assisting his son
|Revenge for not getting accepted into Elias Kingston University.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Ghost of Elias Kingston
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
Actor playing Daphne
|Grey Griffin||Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Tom Kenny|| Dean Longfellow|
|Chord Overstreet|| Mitchell Simons|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Romp 101" (instrumental)||Written by Jon Colton Barry, Greg Camp, and Zac Moncrief||Jake Monaco||N/A|
The following credits are how they are seen on-screen (or as close as possible).
- Line Producer: Wade Wisinski
- Casting And Voice Direction By: Collette Sunderman
- Starring The Voices Of: Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo, Fred, Elias Kingston; Grey Griffin as Daphne; Matthew Lillard as Shaggy, Actor Playing Daphne; Kate Micucci as Velma; Tom Kenny as Dean Longfellow, Russell, Joe; Chord Overstreet as Mitchell, Andrew
- Based Upon Characters Created By: Hanna-Barbera Productions
- Music By: Jake Monaco
- Production Manager: Bianca Margiotta
- Assistant Production Managers: Michael Goughlin, Lance LeCompte, Hillary Harmon Powell
- Art Director: Richard Lee
- Character Design: Shakeh Haghnazarian, Todd Oman
- Prop Design: Lance Falk, Valerie Schoman
- Background Design: Cheryl Johnson, Pat Marconett
- Character Design: Trish Burgio, Jesse Silver
- Color Stylist: Hannah Nance Partlow
- Storyboard: Karina Gazizova, George Kaprielian, Lane Raichert, Becks Wallace
- Storyboard Revision: Arielle Yett
- Editor: Kyle Stafford
- Animatic Editor: Barbara Ann Duffy
- Animation Timing: Kevin Petrilak, Swinton Scott III
- Animation Checking: Justin Schultz
- Effects Animation: Matt Girardi
- Animation Services: Digital eMation, Inc.
- Supervising Directors: Jaejoon Kim, Gueshik Song, Chanki Yoon
- Layout Artists: Yongsoo Park, Gyoochang Lee, Byungjoon Jun
- CG: Eddie Jaeil Byun, Daeguen Hong
- Model Checkers: Gyunghyun Baek, Jongsun Lee
- final Checker: Yungra Jo
- Background Director: Hyunhee Oh
- Key Animation: Gyungkwan Kim, Hyungkon Song, Hyunwoo Woo, Choonyong Yoo, Gyungho Lee, Soojong Lee, Insook Lee, Seungtaek Yim, Changyul Jung, Aekyung Choi, Teahyun Park, Miyun Lee, Chihun Ham, Gyungsook Hwang
- Production Staff: Scarlet Sookyung Kim, Hyungjoo Jun, Kwangsool Kim, Agatha Sarim Kim, Alex Eunsun Park, Lena Hyesoo Song
- Color Stylists: Yong Ahn, Woonrye Jung
- Composition: Jangho Park, Kyungsoo Park
- In-Between Checker: Chulgi Hong, Namgi Kim, Naksoo Choi, Heejung Kim, Mijung Jun
- Post Production Manager: Matt Singer
- Recording Facility: Salami Studios
- Recording Machine Operators: Jeff O. Collins, Sarah Baluch
- Track Reader: Fred Salinas
- Suprvinsing Dialogue / ADR Editor: Mark A. Keatts
- Dialogue / ADR Editors: Kelly Foley Downs, Patrick Foley, Mike Garcia
- Post Production Sound Services: Advantage Sound Servics
- Assistant Editor: Gabriel Thorburn
- Featured Songs: "Old Stomping Grounds", Written And Performed By: Adam Levin, James Bairian, and Louis Castle; "Romp 101", Written By: Jon Colton Barry, Greg Camp, and Zac Moncrief, Performed By: Jake Monaco
- Production Administrator: Candi Purugganan
- Production Support: Cher Bentley, Tina Fallah, Tamarah Miles, Celeste Moses, Kira Tirimacco, Renee Toporzysek
- Casting Administrator: Liz Carroll
- Executive In Charge Of Music: Niki Sherrod
- Business & Legal Affairs: Lori Blackstone, Sharmalee Lall, Rebecca Mathany, Bonnie Negrete, Joulene St. Catherine
- Production Accounting: Yadira Davis, Luisa Guzman, Debbie Lindquist, Maral Simonian, Athena Wingate
- Production Supervision: Bobbie Page
- Production Management: Ed Adams
- Executive In Charge Of Production: Jay Bastian
- Executives In Charge Of Production For Cartoon Network: Nicole Rivera, Meghan Bradley
- Executive Producer: Sam Register
- Special Thanks To: Joe Ruby and Ken Spears
- This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States of America and other countries. Any unauthorized duplication, copying, distribution, exhibition or use may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- © 2015 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
- SCOOBY-Doo and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © of Hanna-Barbera.
- Country of first publication United States of America
- Warner Bros. Animation Inc. is the author of this film/motion picture for the purposes of Article 15 (2) of the Berne Convention and all national laws giving effect thereto.
- W•B Animation
- This episode is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, What the Hex Going On?.
- Taking its cue from the direct-to-video films, this is the first episode of a TV series to have the gang's surnames listed in the end credits.
- The names of Russell and Andrew are only identified in the end credits.
- Disguises: None.
- Daphneism: Playing with puppets.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Shaggy shouts from afar "So now, exactly which direction did they run?", Daphne is seen wearing a long-sleeve dress like in her original incarnation.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the sign saying outside the school, "Kingston University", everyone calls it "Elias Kingston University".
In other languages
|Greek||Βασικές Αρχές των Μυστηρίων||Basic Rationales of Mysteries|
|Hungarian||Alapfokú rejtélyfejtés||Basic Level of Mystery Solving|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 4, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Fred: Well, gang, looks like we've got another mystery on our hands. So let's --.
Daphne: My me-puppet lost a button.
Fred: (pretending to be Velma) Well, I'm Velma. I trust books more than I trust my friends.
- ↑ Guerrero, Tony 'G-Man' (September 30, 2015). "Be Cool Scooby-Doo! - "Mystery 101" Clip and Images". Comic Vine. Retrieved September 30, 2015.
- ↑ @joncoltonbarry (October 2, 2015). I wrote the script for the pilot, yes.. Twitter. Retrieved October 2, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|-|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|Game of Chicken|