Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
New York and Turkey is the second episode of the second season of Laff-A-Lympics, the eighteenth episode overall.
The contestants have a Hansom cab race and a "crown the Statue of Liberty" contest in New York; then a unicycle race and a swimming relay race in Turkey.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Daws Butler|| Scooby-Dum|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- New York
- Hansom cab race
- Race to put a wreath on top of the Statue of Liberty
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Final Totals
- Rottens: 75 (gold)
- Scoobys: 70 (sliver)
- Yogis: 60 (bronze)
- New York City, New York
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Fountain of Takar the Terrible
- Turkey Bay
- Cross Tides
- Absences (it should be noted however that presumably these are mistakes and from an in-universe perspective they likely would be there):
- This is one of the rare victories for the Really Rottens.
- Grape Ape who only seems to be able to say his own name, managed to say "I am?" and "Oh, oh".
- A fez-wearing turkey crops up throughout the second half of the episode in Turkey.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The unicycle race in Turkey is previewed at the beginning of the episode with Dum, only he's miscoloured as Doo and his fez is blue instead of red.
- Unlike the other wreaths that had landed on the Statue of Liberty, the whole in the Scoobys' is also pink.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Members of each team disappear and reappear randomly. The following is list these occurences (not counting the aforementioned absences):
- When Brenda starts the second relay of the swimming contest, Dee Dee appears in the Scoobys crowd cheering. Dee Dee wouldn't have been able to been there since she was third.
- Another medal screw-up occurs here. But it's not the Rottens this time! They actually do win the gold for the first time! Yet again, it's the silver and bronze medals being awarded to the wrong teams. Yogi team members Pixie, Dixie, and Jinks are wearing the silver medals despite their team finishing third with 60 points and the Teen Angels of the second-place Scoobys team with 70 points are wearing the bronze.