|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby has inherited a share in a million dollars. The only problem, is that he has to spend the night in a spooky, old mansion.
Insert details here.
- Cousin Simple (single appearance)
- Nephew Norvell (single appearance)
- Sweet Cousin Maldehyde (single appearance)
- Cousin Slicker (single appearance)
- Phantom Shadows (single appearance)(no lines)(Cosgood Creeps' disguise)
- Col. Beauregard Sanders (single appearance)(portrait)(voice only)(deceased)
- Crow (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mystery Inc.'s boat
|Beauregard's relatives||To inherit the million alone.|
|Mr. Creeps||To keep the million dollar inheritance himself. He also had a creepy appearance and personality.|
|Cosgood Creeps and Mr. Crawls as the Phantom Shadows||They wanted the money in the will all to themselves.|
- This story is an adaptation of A Night of Fright is No Delight, from the original Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! TV series. The following changes have been made:
- Cousin Simple speaks.
- Nephew Norble is called Nephew Norvell.
- Cousin Maldahyde is called Cousin Maldehyde.
- Shaggy only mentions his Shaggy Super Sandwich, and the goldfish joke is removed.
- Daphne and Velma wear nightwear, briefly.
- The crow replaces the duck.
- Mr. Crawls isn't unmasked.
- The relatives were just locked away somewhere in the mansion and don't lose their shares of the inheritance.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite the comic trying to give the girls bedtime clothing, they're still suddenly dressed moments later when Cousin Simple disappears.
- While, Daphne and Velma immediately get out of the nightwear, Fred takes his time.
Shaggy: Creeps and Crawls! They're naturals for this job!
Cousin Slicker: Tsk! Tsk! What a shame! Now the rest of us will be burdened with his share of the million! Heh! Heh!