Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
O'Greazy the owner of the local burger house, is being haunted by the Burger Monster who wants him out of business, so he hires the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency to find out why. Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby are not talking to each other.
Insert details here.
- Mr. O'Greazy (final appearance)
- Count Shockula (single appearance)
- Red Herring
- Arney Barney (single appearance)
- Dolphin feeder (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
|Count Shockula||To get a better sponser than O'Greazy.|
|Arney Barney||To make O'Greazy go out of business.|
|Skippy Johnson||The gang found his golden button after an attack of the monster.|
|Red Herring||As always.|
|Skippy Johnson as the Burger Monster||He never got a raise after 38 years.|
|"Haunted Hamburger"||Credits||Performed by|
- Daphne narrates the opening in this episode, instead of Shaggy. This could be due to the fact that Shaggy was angry at Scooby at the time, and wouldn't want to say his name (all openings end with "...a pup named Scooby-Doo.").
- This episode marks the final appearance and acknowledgement of Mr. O'Greazy.
- This is the first time in the franchise that Shaggy and Scooby are in a fight. Despite the fact that both do not want to talk to each other, they both sit very close to each other, dance together in the musical chase sequence, and work well together to deceive the monster.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It is never revealed what caused Shaggy and Scooby to fight: one could only speculate what it could have been?
In other languages
|Greek||Η Νύχτα του Ζωντανού Χάμπουργκερ||Night of the Living Hamburger|
|Portuguese (BR)||Meu Cachorro Meu Inimigo||My Dog My Enemy|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 5 DVD released by Warner Home Video on January 9, 2007.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 2nd, 3rd & 4th Seasons DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 17, 2009.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: For the Love of Snack DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 7, 2014.
Daphne: Aw, it's good to see you two friends again.