|This needs a stretch.|
No Sharking Zone is the second half of the first episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The kids head to the island of Scareruba, to see Prince Ruba, and take pictures of the surfing festival and legendary surfer Cowabunga Carlyle. But while there, they hear of the "Lost treasure of Scareruba" and the Great White Shark and Seaweed Monster who are protecting it.
Insert details here.
- Prince Ruba (single appearance)
- Seaweed Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Cowabunga Carlyle (single appearance)
- Great white shark (single appearance)(no lines)
- Female surfer (single appearance)
- Other surfers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Cowabunga Carlyle as the Seaweed Monster, operating the Great white shark submarine.||To find and steal treasure.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby's voice sounds different, even after his mask is taken off.