|This needs a stretch.|
No Thanks, Masked Manx is the second half of the fourth episode of The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show.
The gang goes to Blake Manor for a vacation, and gets there in time for the costume party, where Mr. Blake will be auctioning off a valuable stamp worth millions. But there is a cat burglar, the Masked Manx, on the loose, who leaves an ace of spades in the place of every item he steals. Can the kids stop him and save the stamp?
Insert details here.
- Party guests (single appearance)(no lines)
- Woman in cat costume (single appearance)
- Ostrich (single appearance)(no lines)
- Camel (single appearance)(no lines)
- Giraffe (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Faulty Phoenix
- Magnifying glass
- The Mystery Machine
|Klaus||He has a creepy, suspicious manner.|
|Milo Damp as the Masked Manx in a gorilla costume||To impersonate Mr. Blake and steal the Faulty Phoenix, a rare stamp.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North Kenney||Daphne Blake|
|John Stephenson|| Klaus|
- Daphne's parents make their first appearance in this episode. Her mother's first name is revealed to be Elizabeth; her husband calls to her when she falls into the swimming pool.
- "Milo Damp" sounds a bit like "Philo Vance", a fictional detective.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.