|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The mansion is the residence of Norma Deathman.
- Franklin Stein (butler)
- Former staff
- Maid Mummy (maid; fired for attempted theft)
The mansion is a very large white building with red roof tiles and dilapidated wooden window shutters. The area around the house has several barren, possibly long dead trees, and what appears to be a cast iron fence. Despite this the grass around the front lawn continues to grow and is a healthy green colour. The interior of the property, including the entrance hall is decorated with suits of armour and ominous paintings against bare grey walls, the carpets and furnishings are an usually bright pink however, with the exception of the kitchen, which is traditionally white and but houses at least one carnivorous flower.
- Dinning room
- Living room (Containing a pipe organ)
- The Chamber of Horrors (a museum of horror movie memorabilia)
- Game room (a full game show studio)
- Norma Deathman's bedroom (containing her hidden safe)
The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries
Insert details here.