|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|North Pole and Tahiti|
|Airdate||December 10, 1997|
|Previous Episode||Hawaii and Norway|
|Next Episode||Arizona and Holland|
North Pole and Tahiti is the fourteenth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The contestants do a dog sled race and an igloo-building contest at the North Pole; and an "around the reef pontoon paddle-boat race" and a sandcastle-building contest in Tahiti.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
|Phil Luther, Jr.||Tinker|
|Mel Blanc|| Speed Buggy|
|Henry Corden||Fred Flintstone|
- North Pole
- Dog sled race
- Igloo-building contest
- Final results
- Scoobys: 120 (gold)
- Yogis: 75 (silver)
- Rottens: 55 (bronze)
- This is the tenth episode not to feature Cindy Bear.
- Daisy Mayhem and Sooey participate in two contests.
- It's interesting that Shaggy and Scooby did well at sand-castle building. They entered another such contest in Australia. (Reef Grief!)
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Mildew calls Dread Baron the captain of the Rottens when it's actually his partner, Mumbly.
- Scooby and Yogi appear cheering in their respective teams when they're participating in the sand-castle building contest.
- There is no award ceremony.