|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Kids (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Mother (single appearance)
- Baby (single appearance)(no lines)
- Harvard Huge (only time mentioned)
- Delivery guy (single appearance)
- Scooby Snacks
- Daily Babbler newspaper
- Velma's motorized skateboard
- SC Model Bus
- Mahogany Pigeon
|Ms. Takai||An insurance policy giving her a million dollars if the swords were stolen and never recovered.|
|Mr. Thornsby||Seemed the best size for the ghost costume.|
|Mr. Dayton||Leaving town on a one-way plane ticket.|
|Mr. Dayton as the Samurai Ghost||To steal the swords for the million dollar insurance policy and unintentionally frame Shaggy and Scooby to cover his tracks.|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Christina Lange||Velma Dinkley|
|Kellie Martin||Daphne Blake|
|Carl Steven||Freddie Jones|
|Scott Menville||Red Herring|
|Takayo Fischer||Ms. Takai|
|Hamilton Camp|| Mr. Dayton|
- The title is a play on the phrase, "Now You See It, Now You Don't".
- Harvard Huge's Mahogany Pigeon is a spoof on the Spruce Goose of Howard Hughes.
- The Coolsonian Museum is a spoof on the Smithsonian Museum.
- Disguises: Shaggy and Scooby disguised as a woman and baby and a dragon for the trap.
- Scooby Snack bribe: 1
- Trap: To trap it with a dinosaur skeleton.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Velma's martial arts expertise is a deus ex machina; she never had it in any previous episode, she doesn't retain it in future episodes, and if she was capable of pummeling the ghost all along, then all the chasing around they did was completely unnecessary.
- When Ms. Takai greets the class at the museum, she tells them "Konnichiwa" and that it means "good morning." That is incorrect; "konnichiwa" means "good afternoon." The real Japanese term for "good morning" is "ohayo."
In other languages
|Greek||Επίσκεψη στο Μουσείο||Visit to the Museum|
|Polish||Dziś muzeum, jutro groza||Museum today, fright tomorrow|
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Volume 2 DVD released by Warner Home Video on July 19, 2005.
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo: Complete 1st Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 18, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Snow Place Like Home|| A Pup Named Scooby-Doo|