|This needs a stretch.|
|Over The Boardwalk|
|Release date||June 2010|
|Part of||Scooby-Doo! #155|
|Previous||I Want My Mummy!|
|Next||It's a Mystery!|
Insert details here.
- Wilson (single appearance)
- Coney Island Devil (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Astroland visitors (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
|Andy Towers||Overheard arguing with Mr. Brinks about monsters.|
|Mr. Brinks||Overheard arguing with Andy Towers about monsters.|
|Barney Towers||Suspiciously near when the devils appeared, and not panicking.|
|Mr. Brinks employee||Seen wearing an overcoat on a hot day.|
| Andy Towers as the leading Coney Island Devil|
Barney Towers projecting a Coney Island Devil hologram
Mr. Brinks as another Coney Island Devil
Mr. Brinks employee as another Coney Island Devil
|To get land for development near the board walk.|
- There has been real-life controversy over apartment development near the Boardwalk.
- Shaggy Rogers and Scooby-Doo eat at Nelson's Famous, a hot-dog stand that sponsors an annual hot-dog-eating contest. This is a reference to the real Nathan's Famous, which has such a contest.
"Who will feel the sting of my pitchfork?"
- - Coney Island Devil