|This needs a stretch.|
Scooby's gang fights a ghost at the miniature golf course.
Insert details here.
- American Indian Ghost (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Leo Palmdale (single appearance)
- George (single appearance)
- George's wife (single appearance)
- Police officers (single appearance)
- Other Native Americans (single appearance)
Frank Strom teams with Joe Staton and Mike DeCarlo for a perfect imitation of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? formula in "Par for the Course." Could the title actually be a double joke commentary on the formula itself so brilliantly followed? Could be.
It's all here. Even the creepy looking red herring's presence is almost heralded by suspense music. The not so obvious suspect appears, and Scoob's love for Scooy Snacks ultimately leads to a sensible conclusion.