Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Party Like It's 1899 is the eighth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Insert details here.
- Pipi Wuthering (single appearance)
- Randolph Wuthering (single appearance)
- Colander (single appearance)
- Dame Bernice (single appearance)
- Merry Jim (single appearance)
- Headless Count (single appearance)(no lines)(Bradwick Haverall's disguise)
- Bradwick Haverall (single appearance)
- Maids (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous servants (single appearance)(no lines)
- Count Albrecht Warheim (unnamed)(single appearance)(portrait)(deceased)
- Miscellaneous guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Queen Victoria (only time mentioned)
- Todd (only time mentioned)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mrs. Blake (first mentioned)
- Wuthering Manor
- Dinner hall
- Hall of Master Sleuths
- Basement pantry
|Colander||He was unhappy with his job as butler. He played the part of the Headless Count.|
|Bradwick Haverall||He was the only one left to be taken by the Headless Count.|
|Bradwick Haverall as the Headless Count||To steal of the guest's money because he had lost all of his own wealth.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|J.B. Blanc|| Colander|
|David Kaye|| Bradwick Haverall|
|Mindy Sterling||Pipi Wuthering|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Hit the Ceiling"||Written by Jon Colton Barry, Greg Camp, and Zac Moncrief||Jake Monaco||N/A|
- Outside of the US, this episode was the second to air, taking the place of Game of Chicken.
- This episode is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, Haunted House Hang-Up.
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- In earlier drafts of the script, the Count's name, Albrecht Warheim, and backstory are revealed, who was a guest in 1890, and lost his head while having a late night snack.
- This is the first episode not to feature the Mystery Machine.
- Daphne's wealthy background is revealed.
- Velma makes a small reference to how they always seem to run into monsters for some reason.
- This is the second episode when one of the gang has had a crush, after Poodle Justice.
- This is the first episode to have a gang member's parent mentioned.
- Disguises: There are no real disguises, but the gang dress up in Victorian era costumes.
- Daphneism: Role-playing as Queen Victoria.
- The title is a pun on the saying, "party like it's 1999."
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Despite Daphne being rich, she had a falling out with dolphins in All Paws on Deck, because she couldn't pay them back fifteen dollars.
- When the guests arrive, which included Bradwick, the attic flashes to reveal the Headless Count. It's possible that this was either an unmentioned holographic effect or the Headless Count is real.
- Daphne said she thought she wet her pants, when she wasn't wearing any. She doesn't even wear pants with her regular clothes. It is possible that she meant her underwear.
- Merry Jim, in his court jester costume, was referred to as a "circus clown". He's also credited as "Vic".
- The maid the Headless Count took in the teaser was referred to as the "kitchen maid", yet the first thing she did was dust a mirror.
In other languages
|Greek||Πάρτι Όπως το 1899||Party Like in 1899|
|Polish||Bankiet w stylu retro||Banquet in the Retro Style|
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 10, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
Fred: I can't believe you grew up like this.
Bradwick: Look at you, absolutely stunning.
Scooby: Makes pretend sense.
- ↑ Liu, Ed (October 19, 2015). Cartoon Network Premieres for October 19, 2015: "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!", "Wabbit," "Teen Titans Go!", and More. Toonzone. Retrieved October 20, 2015.
- ↑ @joncoltonbarry (November 8, 2015). "@ScoobySnackFact Actually, in the earlier drafts of the script his name and backstory is revealed. It's Count Albrecht Warheim.". Twitter. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
- ↑ @joncoltonbarry (November 8, 2015). "@ScoobySnackFact He was a guest in 1890. Went to eat some white fish salad. Lost his head. It was a late night snack gone horribly wrong.". Twitter. Retrieved November 8, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Be Quiet Scooby-Doo!|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes