Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
* Powers and abilities.
When dressed as the Green Ghosts, Creeps and Crawls wore what appeared to be green robes with hoods over their heads shadowing their faces. They also wore gloves, with long, curved fingers.
Insert details here.
Powers and abilities
Insert details here.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
The two lawyers wanted the estate of Colonel Beauregard Sanders's will, but had to get the inheritors, including the colonel's relatives and Scooby-Doo, out the mansion so they could have the fortune to themselves.
When Scooby and the other heirs arrived to be read the late Col. Sanders's will, it turned out that they would all have to spend the night at his mansion in order to collect their inheritance. Creeps and Crawls then donned their costumes and proceeded to kidnap the heirs so they could keep all of the fortune for themselves.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- 116. A Night of Fright is No Delight (no lines)
- DTV22. Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy (flashback, no lines)
- The designs were reused for the different coloured phantoms of the The Scooby-Doo Show episode, The Ghost of the Bad Humor Man.
- While the Green Ghost in Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights is based on the ghosts from this episode, the monster's description within the game says it comes from the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, A Bicycle Built for Boo!, which is incorrect not only because it's the wrong episode, but the monster from the latter didn't even have a proper name and was only referred to as a 'ghost'.
- In Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King, a real monster resembling the Green Ghosts was among the monsters in the monster bar.
- In Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy, Shaggy calls them both the "Green Phantoms" and "Green Ghosts".