|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Pirate Ship of Fools is the fourth and final part in the Horror of the High Seas online serial game.
Once Shaggy and Scooby boarded the ghostly ship, Scooby then says "rats", which Shaggy encourages it. Also, the door to the basement was locked, so they need to obtain a key. Unfortunately, the key was hung on the pole of the Crow's Nest. After obtaining it, Shaggy then unlocks the door. He also discovers that the ghostly green glow was in fact emitted by LED lights that emit green neon light. He insults the ship, but the Ghost Pirate heard it, believing that he was insulted.
After sneaking their way further downstairs, the two then discovered modernized maps instead of old pirate treasure maps. Inside an empty closet were two dive tanks and a scuba mask. Shaggy and Scooby declared that it is time for them to catch the Ghost Pirate, while also suppressing his henchmen. After doing so, they interrogated the Ghost Pirate a few questions, until they found out it was none other than Caroline in disguise. The reason why she dressed herself up as the Ghost Pirate is because so that she can locate Whitebeard's treasure using the cruise ship's hi-tech maps. Shaggy then took a picture, and as a result, Shaggy and Scooby are rewarded as much food as they want. Scooby then scares Shaggy away by using Caroline's diving suit, while also saying his trademark catchphrase, "Scooby-dooby-doo!".
- Ghost pirate (final appearance)(Caroline Moore's disguise)
- Caroline Moore (final appearance)
- Ghost pirate's henchmen (final appearance)(no lines)
- Fred Jones (mentioned)
- Captain Lawrence (final time mentioned)
- Tommy (final time mentioned)
- Velma Dinkley (mentioned)
- Barrel of gunpowder
- Jolly Roger
|Scott Innes|| Scooby-Doo|
- There are two ways to obtain the key.
- The first method is: Have Scooby get on the net of crates, make Shaggy pick up a rope and tie it to the end of a cannon, push the cannon into the sea, and Scooby will automatically grab the key. Use the axe on the rope to get Scooby down.
- The second method is: Slide down to the raft, pick up the oar, and go back up again. Next is use the axe to chop off a piece of rope that is tied to a railing, swing across, use the oar to drop the key from the pole, get down safely, and pick the key up.
- Play at ScoobyDoo.com