Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
In order to gain immortality, Dr. Phibes plans on setting off an EMP bomb at the end of the "Polar Bear 3000" race which will destroy all electronics across the world! Therefore, all the world's scientist will have to work for him. Naturally, Shaggy and Scooby enter the race to make sure that he doesn't succeed! However, they discover that Phibes had planted the device in the Mystery Machine. Therefore, they go back in time to stop it.
Insert details here.
- Dr. Phineus Phibes
- Agent 1
- Dr. Speed (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Agent 2
- Agent 13 (main story and flashback)
- Dr. Trebla
- Bruce (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Brucey (final appearance)(no lines)(cameo)
- Queen of England (final time mentioned)
- Einstein (first mentioned)
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Scott Menville|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Jeff Bennett|| Dr. Phineus Phibes|
Agent 2/Dr. Speed
|Jim Meskimen|| Robi|
|Casey Kasem||Dr. Albert Shaggleford|
- Bruce and Brucey, the hired henchmen of Phibes from Don't Feed the Animals, make cameos as contestants in the race.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Polo a Polo||Pole to Pole|
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Almost Ghosts|| Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!|