|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Shaggy and Scooby weren't excited about the Dog Show, but when some of the pooches go missing, the gang has to solve the mystery.
Insert details here.
- Emcee (single appearance)
- Dog groomer (single appearance)
- Rico (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Hound of the Conewango (single appearance)(no lines)(Oscar's disguise)
- Oscar (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Einstein Von Newfur (single appearance)(no lines)
- Einstein Von Newfur's owner (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous dog owners (single appearance)(no lines)
- Miscellaneous dogs (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scooby Snacks
- Scooby Snacks box
- Ice cream
- Ice cream cone
- Daphne's magnifying glass
- Trash can
- Scooby's collar
- Scooby's leash
- Best in show award
- Lifetime achievement award
- The Mystery Machine
- Rico's van
|Emcee||He was very nervous.|
Oscar as the Hound of the Conewango
|To kidnap Einstein Von Newfur so he couldn't break Oscar's record as the most awarded dog.|
- Disguises: Scooby as a show dog.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 1.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
Velma: This looks like a case for Mystery Inc.!
Scooby: Reh-ro! Ri'm Rooby Roo!
Shaggy: (holding Scooby's leash) No! Scooby-Doo! Where Are You?!
Shaggy: Whaddya say, Scooby old pal? Who's gonna be the big winner tonight?