|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang of Mystery, Inc., test out a bunch of equipment that's supposed to be for spying spooks - and they'll need all of it for their investigation of a supposedly haunted factory!
Insert details here.
- Museum owners (single appearance)
- Superman (first appearance)(poster)(cameo)
- Newscaster (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Admiral Paul Eisenberg (single appearance)(TV or computer screen)
- Museum goers (single appearance)(no lines)
- C.R. Hamilton (single appearance)(portrait)
|Admiral Paul Eisenberg||He got angry when the press asked him about Project Rainbow so Shaggy thought he had something to hide.|
|Museum owners||To sell merchandise to gullible tourists.|
- On the first page, Shaggy & Scooby are watching from a site parodying YouTube.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The gang live in Clevertown (same as in The Goal Line Ghost of Terrible Terry).
- The spelling of Clevertown on Shaggy's poster, has it as two words.