Scooby-Doo and his friends get into a big game of hide and seek.
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo (first appearance)
- This was released on the same day as Puppy Scooby-Doo: Time to Play, but the blurb at the back of this book indicates that this is the first in the series.
- It includes seventy-five reusable stickers.
- Norville Woods is named after Norville "Shaggy" Rogers.
- Knittingham Farm is named after Knittingham Puppy Farm from the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo episode, Curse of the Collar, where Scooby was born.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Although the blurb suggests that this is the early years of Scooby-Doo, Knittingham Farm was within Coolsville, where as here, it is in the countryside, as it just seems like an ordinary farm. The books also lack humans (although their existence would be implied by the farm, itself) and also contradicts the flashbacks seen in episodes of A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, and the flashback in the The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode, Happy Birthday, Scooby-Doo, where Scooby was always with Shaggy.
- Scooby doesn't talk with a speech impediment.
- Buy from Amazon.com