|This needs a stretch.|
Quebec and Baghdad is the sixteenth episode of Laff-A-Lympics.
The teams do lacrosse batting and Canadian tree cutting in Quebec; then flying carpet races and magic rope climbing in Baghdad.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- Final score
- Scoobys: 65 (gold)
- Yogis: 55 (tie for silver)
- Rottens: 55 (tie for silver)
- This is the twelth episode not to feature Cindy Bear.
- A tie for second is a rare result for the Really Rottens.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy was announced for the lacrosse batting, but then was switched with Scooby and the former became his coach.
- There is no award ceremony.