|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Jonny Quest (first full appearance)(final appearance)
- Hadji (first full appearance)(final appearance)
- Dr. Benton Quest (first full appearance)(final appearance)
- Race Bannon (first full appearance)(final appearance)
- Bandit (first full appearance)(final appearance)
- Mummy (single appearance)(no lines)(henchman's disguise)
- Dr. Zin's henchman (single appearance)
- Dr. Zin (single appearance)
- Giant lizards (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ginor-mouse (single appearance)(no lines)
- Keeler Ruby
- Vending machines
- Potato chips
- Scooby Snacks boxes
- Soda can
- Hologram projector
- Scarlet Death Ray (mentioned)
- Quest's tracking device (mentioned)
- Race Bannon's sonic blaster
- Supersonic flyer (mentioned)
- Quest jet
|Dr. Zin's henchman as the Mummy||To steal the Keeler Ruby.|
- The Jonny Quest universe's presence in the animated portion of Scooby-Doo standard continuity would later be implied by the magnetic repulsor field belt from Quest Research Laboratories in the direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! and KISS: Rock and Roll Mystery.
- The events of this story would later be mentioned in Fly by Night.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The Quest team were previously depicted as fictional characters in the direct-to-video film, Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon.
- Zin's henchman wasn't caught, so it's unknown what happened to him. Fly by Night implies that he was caught, though.