|This needs a stretch.|
Ready-to-Werewolf is the first story in Scooby-Doo! #134.
Insert details here.
- Jean Paul Poupon (single appearance)
- Martin Lumpke (single appearance)
- Henry (single appearance)
- Irena Plotnovich (single appearance)
- Jean-Paul Poupon's employees (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Jean-Paul Poupon's studio
- Jean-Paul Poupon's office
- Martin Lumpke's studio
- Fashion show tent
- Dressing room
|Martin Lumpke||Jean Paul Poupon's former partner and now rival.|
|Henry||Angry that Irena broke up with him.|
|Samson as the Fashion Werewolf||He had become an anti-fur activist as well as in love with Irena Plotnovich, and he wanted to take her away from the fashion industry.|
- Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? #31 (March 2013).
"Ready to Were-Wolf" is a beautifully illustrated Scooby-Doo story that makes sense in terms of motive but not monster. Why a werewolf? Oh, well.
Busch sews up this mystery with a vast cast of interesting personalities, and Barrios Angelelli adorns Busch's characters with a multitude of body language and expressions.
Not only does he festoon the support cast, but he outfits Mystery Inc. with terrific moments. At one point Barrios has Daphne enjoying Fred getting all the attention from a possibly gay or bisexual fashion designer intent on seeing him model his creations.