|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Toddy Stickfigger (single appearance)
- Brooke Bjork (single appearance)
- Sonny Les Matines (single appearance)
- Gargoyle (single appearance)(no lines)(Guy L'Avorton & Danica LeBlake's disguises)
- Guy L'Avorton (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Danica LeBlake (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Miscellaneous models (single appearance)(no lines)
- Pigeons (single appearance)(no lines)
- Taxi driver (single appearance)
|Brooke Bjork||She took the place of the missing Danica LeBlake.|
|Toddy Stickfigger||He wanted to make publicity for his fashion label.|
|Sonny Les Matines||He loved Gargoyles. He appeared where the Gargoyle was.|
|Guy L'Avorton||Sneaking around in the sewerage, he flew a hang glider, and also appeared where the Gargoyle was.|
|Danica LeBlake and Guy L'Avorton as the Gargoyle||Danica staged her own abduction to live a simpler life.|
|Song||Credits||Performed by||Character performance by|
|"Nonchalant"||Written by Charles Boyer and Francis Lareau||Chapeaumelon||N/A|
|"Ça plane pour moi"||Written by Lou de Pryck, Yves Maurice Lacomblez, and Alain Pierre Ward||Plastic Bertrand||N/A|
- "The Mystery Machine" written on the side of the van has been changed to "Le Machine Mystere".
- At the end, Danica is wearing Daphne's original outfit, only in inverse colours (e.g. light purple dress with a dark purple lining).
- Disguises: Daphne as Danica; Scooby as a poodle.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- It's completely impossible for Scooby, Shaggy, Fred and Velma to beat Daphne and Danica (the latter still in her Gargoyle disguise) to the exact location before they do.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||Misterio a la Francesa||Mystery to the France|
|Greek||Έτοιμοι για Τρόμο||Ready for Scare|
|Polish||Postrach Paryża||Terror of Paris|
|Swedish||I drakens klor||In dragon's claws|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Wrestle Maniacs|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Farmed & Dangerous|