|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Airdate||April 16, 2005|
|Written By||Ed Scharlach|
|Directed By||Chuck Sheetz|
|Previous Episode||Gold Paw|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|"New Planet" and "Fun"||Credits||Smash Mouth|
- Coral Creature (redeemed)
- Spencer Johnson
|Frankie Martin||Smash Mouth's loud music was destroying the sandcastles.|
|Shawn & Shawna||Suspicious sneaking around at the beach at night.|
|Coral Creature|| Due to it being a real monster. However it only came to the surface|
because Spencer Johnson was disturbing its environment.
|Spencer Johnson disguised as Rama Yam||Hypnotised beach goers into making an underwater tunnel to New Zealand.|
- Fred makes reference to the tagline of Jaws 2; this is second What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode to do that after J.J. Hakimoto did in the first season episode, 3-D Struction.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Κάστρα στην Άμμο||Sand Castles|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released January 8, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Sea Monsters compilation DVD released March 6, 2012.