|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Frankie Martin (single appearance)
- Steve Harwell (single appearance)
- Shawn (single appearance)
- Shawna (single appearance)
- Coral Creature (single appearance)(no lines)(redeemed)
- Rama Yam (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Spencer Johnson (single appearance)
- Other Smash Mouth members (single appearance)(no lines)
|Frankie Martin|| He wanted to win the sand castle competition.|
Angry that Smash Mouth's loud music was destroying the sandcastles.
|Shawn & Shawna||Suspicious sneaking around at the beach at night.|
|Coral Creature||Due to it being a real monster. However it only came to the surface because Spencer Johnson was disturbing its environment.|
|Spencer Johnson disguised as Rama Yam||Hypnotised beach goers into making an underwater tunnel to New Zealand.|
|"New Planet" and "Fun"||Credits||Smash Mouth|
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
- Fred makes reference to the tagline of Jaws 2; this is the second What's New, Scooby-Doo? episode to do that after J.J. Hakimoto did in the first season episode, 3-D Struction.
- Shaggy confuses yoga with Yogi Bear.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Κάστρα στην Άμμο||Sand Castles|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 3rd Season DVD set released by Warner Home Video on January 8, 2008.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Sea Monsters DVD released by Warner Home Video March 6, 2012.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Gold Paw|| What's New, Scooby-Doo?|