|This needs a stretch.|
Returning home to Coolsville, the gang exposes a scam by "Madame Regresso," who seems to be able to uncover their past lives.
Insert details here.
- Madame Regresso (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Mr. Coby (single appearance)
- Computer nerd (single appearance)
- People in costumes (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Costume shop
|Mr. Coby||His costume shop had been doing very well ever since Madame Regresso came to town, and the citizens had been getting in touch with their past lives.|
|Madame Regresso||She sure seemed to know a whole lot about the gang's past lives.|
|Mr. Coby as Madame Regresso||To bring in more buisness for his costume shop.|
Computer nerd operating a computer disguised as Madame Regresso's Vision Screen.
|Aid Mr. Coby in his scam (presumably for a cut of Mr. Coby's fast buck).|
- Nedley Blake, Daphne Blake's father, looks a lot different in this story than in his other main appearance. He looks similar to this, but with whiter hair, in Six is a Crowd.
- Ironically, after the culprit is apprehended and his scam is exposed, while Mr. Coby and the nerd are arrested, the Scooby gang is actually contemplating about their supposed past lives.
- Presumably, out of respect for people's deeply held beliefs or if kids were interested, the issue contains an editor's note about the serious aspect of religions who believe in reincarnation, and makes note that their goals are to attain a path of righteousness to the point where they will no longer be reborn.