|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Monster (single appearance)(no lines)(Paul Passolini's disguise)
- Paul Passolini (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Parcheesie Pizza owner (single appearance)
- Ventriloquist (single appearance)(photograph)
- Parcheesie Pizza delivery guy (single appearance)
- Paul Passolini's father (only time mentioned)
- Starlight Motel
- Parcheesie Pizza
- Passolini's Pizza (mentioned)
|Paul Passolini as the monster||He was trying to scare everyone away from Parcheesie Pizza, because he claimed they had stolen all of his dad's customers, because his dad owned a rival pizza parlor called Passolini's Pizza.|
|Parcheesie Pizza owner||She had stolen all of the customers from Passolini's Pizza, so Shaggy andd Scooby-Doo ate every single one of her ingredients for her pizzas, which ruined her buisness and saved Paul Passolini's father's pizza parlor.|
The artists--Karen Machette and Dave Hunt--are a better match in the second mystery by The X-Files' John Rozum. Ms. Machette's work is on model and provides topping cartoon moments. Mr. Hunt sleekly inks Shag and Scoob.
Mr. Rozum's story cuts through the digestive duo's crust of gluttony and shows a surprising deep layer of honorable behavior. They are counted among the gang for a reason.