|This needs a stretch.|
The gang goes to Las Vegas, to meet teen pop sensation Lindsay Pagano. But they soon end up trying to uncover the mystery of a deceased magician called Rufus Raucous, whose ghost has risen from the grave to haunt the theater that Lindsay is performing at.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Lauren Tom||Nancy Chang|
|Jane Wiedlin||Backup singer #1|
|Steve Blum|| Rufus Raucous|
Ghost of Rufus Raucous (uncredited)
|Kimberly Brooks|| Phylidia Flanders|
Backup singer #2
|Jason Harris|| Flapjack|
|Kerrigan Mahan||Del Stone|
|Rip Taylor||Mr. Wacky Pants|
|Rufus Raucous's cat|
|"Livin' In De Nile"||Written by Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni & Tom Sheppard||Lindsay Pagano|
|"Here I Come Vegas"||Written by Rich Dickerson & Gigi Meroni|
|"Fruit of My Love"||Written by Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni & Tom Sheppard|
- Ghost of Rufus Raucous/Phylidia Flanders
|Mr. Wacky Pants||He wanted Rufus Raucous secrets.|
|Del Stone||He had to sell the hotel so he could ruin it out of revenge.|
|Fate's Fools||To replace Lindsay Pagano as the main performance.|
|Rufus Raucous||He faked his death.|
|Phylidia Flanders as the Ghost of Rufus Raucous||To do Rufus Raucous's magic tricks.|
- Las Vegas, Nevada
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Curiously Daphne is not the least bit jealous of the attraction between Lindsay and Fred, like she has been when an attractive woman shows any interest in him in recent years. It's possibly this is because she doesn't see any danger since having a romantic relationship with a celebrity would be out of the question.
In other languages
|Greek||Βίβα Λας Βέγκας||Viva Las Vegas|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 2 - Safari, So Goodi VHS.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 2 - Safari, So Goodi! DVD.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 1st Season DVD set released February 20, 2007.
Fred: (Impersonating Elvis Presley) Thank you man, thank you very much!
It's Mean, It's Green, It's the Mystery Machine
Roller Ghoster Ride!