Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scooby phones Mystery Insurance, Inc. from his desk. The operator asks for his name, but she doesn't understand him (because he pronounces his name as "Rooby-Roo"), quickly hanging up. Scooby wallows in self pity with a Scooby Snack.
- Operator (only time heard)
- Scrappy-Doo (single appearance)(photograph)
- Scooby's office
- The fact that Scooby has his own office, full of mystery-solving achievements, would suggest this would take place in a more real-world setting; this along with the fact, he has his own insurance to check.
- Since Scooby always lives with Shaggy, his office is likely in Shaggy's house, seen in the next commercial.
- A picture on Scooby's desk includes himself and Scrappy-Doo, implying that in this universe, they're still in contact with one another.
- Out of the three State Farm commercials, this is the only one not to feature Shaggy.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby has a broken window for some reason.
- Whether there's anything more between Mystery Inc. and Mystery Insurance, Inc. other than having similar names is unknown.
- The commercial suggests that Scooby would have better success with State Farm, which the previous commercial already had them members of anyway (hence Velma calling on them (or maybe she was just a member?)).
- ↑ @Tony_Cervone (October 28, 2013). "Here's the State Farm/Scooby Doo spot I directed at Warner Bros Animation. It was a blast. Same awesome cast as #SDMI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot0BZYMGKvU …". Twitter. Retrieved September 17, 2015.