|This needs a stretch.|
Russia and the Caribbean is first episode of the second season of Laff-A-Lympics, the seventeenth episode overall.
The contestants ran a moose sled marathon in Siberia and a Hopak dance race in Moscow. After that, they participated in a porpoise race and a hunt for Bluebeard's treasure in the Caribbean.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Daws Butler|| Yogi Bear|
|John Stephenson|| Mildew Wolf|
|Gary Owens||Blue Falcon|
- Moose Marathon
- Hopak Dancing race
- Final score
- Scoobys: 100 (gold)
- Yogis: 80 (silver)
- Rottens: 50 (bronze)
- This is the thirteenth episode not to feature Cindy Bear. Speed Buggy is also absent. Presumably these are mistakes and from an in-universe perspective they likely would be there.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Babu saw the net blocking his way, his black hair turned red like his fez, and a moment later when he took it off to appear courteous and trick Daisy Mayhem into going into the Rottens' own trap, his hair was the same as his skin color.
- Quick Draw McGraw is bald when landing on his backside after finishing the purpoise race.
- Scooby's blue collar turns yellow when Shaggy tells him to walk the plank (as part of the pirate treasure hunt) and when they land in the treasure chest.
- Grape Ape who only seems to be able to say his own name, managed to say "Walk the plank? Okie dokie" and "Oh, yeah?".
- The map of the moose sled race is labeled with the cities Minx and Pinx. This is probably a reference to Minsk, now the capital city of Belarus.
- The Moscow street intersection Rimsy and Korsakoff is a play on the name of famous Russian composer Rimsky Korsakov
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Members of each team disappear and reappear randomly. The following is a list these occurrences (not counting the aforementioned absences):