|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Family||Billy-Bob Scroggins (brother)|
|First appearance||Scooby-Doo meets the Boo Brothers|
|Voice actor||Victoria Carroll|
Sadie-Mae Scroggins is a young woman who lives near the Beauregard Mansion.
She is quite pretty and wears a patched red bikini-like top, short shorts, and walks barefoot. Her hair is in two pig-tails tied by red bows.
She is far stronger than she looks and she resorts to physical violence to get her way. Despite her strength, she is friendly and very nice to people.
Scooby-Doo meets the Boo Brothers
She fell for Shaggy Rogers at first sight and she wanted to marry him, in spite of the feud between her clan and the Beauregards, of whom Shaggy was a relative.
- "Yoo-hoo! Up here, cutie pie!"
- "Don't worry, Shaggy honey, I'll save ya!"
- She has a resemblance to Daisy Mae of Li'l Abner and wears the same sort of tattered clothing.
- The "Sadie" part of her name may be a reference to the "Sadie Hawkins Day Race" from that same comic strip, an event where women can chase men and marry the one they catch.
- Her extraordinary strength may be a tribute to Elly May Clampett of The Beverly Hillbillies.