|This needs a stretch.|
Scary Christmas is the fourteenth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Daphne just wants to be able to celebrate her birthday, which is right on Christmas Eve, while Fred is determined to solve a Christmas mystery! Unfortunately, all he can get is one with a Pterodactyl, which has nothing to do with Christmas.
Insert details here.
- Pterodactyl (single appearance)(no lines)(main story and flashback)(David's disguise)
- David (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Alistair Leventhal (single appearance)(main story and flashback)
- Braiden (single appearance)
- Aiden (single appearance)
- Santa Claus (single appearance)(parade float)
- George (single appearance)
- Town crier (single appearance)
- Carolers (single appearance)
- Orphan (single appearance)
- Andy (only time mentioned)
- Rosie (only time mentioned)
- Police officer 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Tour bus guide (single appearance)
- Tour bus driver (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officer 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hardware store
|Dr. Mezmit||Revenge for closing down the archaeological dig.|
|Mayor Riker||He closed down the archaeological dig.|
|Alistair Leventhal||He kept on remodelling the star for the top of the tree.|
| David as the pterodactyl|
|To smuggle a pterodactyl egg out of town.|
- This was originally intended to air for November 30.
- It's revealed that Daphne was born during Christmas.
- Daphneism: She wanted to celebrate her birthday, instead of Christmas.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- This episode breaks the premise that press releases have given about the gang travelling during the summer, but Jon Colton Barry says that this was before he and Zac Moncrief had even started work on the show, and decided not to be exclusive, but to go back and forth between that idea and other parts of the year.
In other languages
|Polish||Święta z dreszczykiem||Christmas with Thrills|
- ↑ Liu, Ed (December 4, 2015). "CLIP: Cartoon Network Premieres for December 7: “Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!”, “Supernoobs,” and More". Toonzone. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- ↑ Guerrero, Tony 'G-Man' (November 24, 2015). "Be Cool Scooby-Doo! - "Scary Christmas" Clip and Images". Comic Vine. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- ↑ jcb (January 20, 2016). "It's Summer". ScoobyAddicts Board. Retrieved February 7, 2016.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Where There's a Will, There's a Wraith|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes
|If You Can't Scooby-Doo the Time, Don't Scooby-Doo the Crime|