|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Ms. Conduct (single appearance)
- Hamster monster (single appearance)(no lines)(projection)
- Audiovisual Squad (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(redeemed)
- Dewey (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Commentator (only time heard)
- West Side Wombats (single appearance)(no lines)
- Hartford High School Hamsters (single appearance)
- Mascot (single appearance)
- Cheerleaders (single appearance)
- Tiffany (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous students (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Math teacher (single appearance)
- Hartford High School
- Principal's office
- Red-haired audio visual squad member's smartphone
|Audiovisual Squad||For being bullied by the cheerleaders and jocks.|
|Audiovisual Squad projecting the hamster monster hologram||For being bullied by the cheerleaders and jocks.|
- The Mystery Machine is absent.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- When Velma says, "A giant hamster? Are you sure it wasn't just the team mascot?" It should've been, "A giant hamster? Are you sure it wasn't you?" Since she was standing right next to the mascot.
- In this story, at least, the gang have now graduated from high school, although they are still young enough to pose as students.
- The blonde cheerleader must be eighteen, otherwise her and Fred's mutual attraction to each is inappropriate.
- Velma tells Scooby that he can't go undercover as a student because he's a dog. Usually when Scooby is in disguise, this also includes his species.
- Scooby shows his lack of obedience by not going outside like asked.
- It's unclear if Daphne did actually become a cheerleader or not.