|This needs a stretch.|
Scoo-Be or Not Scoo-Be? is the first half of the third episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries.
Next stop on the Cheapo European Tour, Denmark, and it seems there is something rotten in Denmark as the kids run into the ghost of Hamlet at the Castle Hotel Hamlet they are staying in. The ghost wants to let the kids know something though: "Beware, the Briny Boo!"
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Michael Bell|| Yorick|
Ghost of Hamlet
- Sea Demon/Rosey Crans
- Other sea demon/Gilly Stern
- Ghost of Hamlet/Yorick (redeemed)
| Rosey Crans as the Sea Demon|
Gilly Stern as the other sea demon
|To steal oil.|
|Yorick as the Ghost of Hamlet||A good guy, trying to foil the other two.|
- The culprit's names, "Rosey Crans" and "Gilly Stern" play off a famous pair of minor characters in Hamlet: Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
- Yorick is another character mentioned in the play. Hamlet finds the skull of his old jester and says, "Alas, poor Yorick!"
- The episode title is a play on the phrase "To be or not to be." from Hamlet.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Να Ζει Κανείς, ή να Μη Ζει;||To Be, or Not to Be?|