|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Scooby's Three Ding-a-Ling Circus is the first part of the fourth episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
The guys attend a circus, but can't afford admission, so they get jobs selling peanuts and hotdogs, but when they eat the "profits", they get in big trouble with the boss.
Insert details here.
- Boss (single appearance)
- Baby gorilla (single appearance)(no lines)
- Gorilla (single appearance)(no lines)
- Lion (single appearance)(no lines)
- Slippo the Seal (single appearance)(no lines)
- Ringmaster (single appearance)
- Human cannonball (single appearance)
- Audience (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Trapeze artists (single appearance)(no lines)
- Fake lion
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
- The female trapeze artist grabs the hands of the same male trapeze artist at least three times.
- Scooby's nose turns brown when he laughs at eating all the hotdogs he was supposed to sell.
- Scrappy asks "Isn't this exciting Uncle Scooby?" and Scooby answers "Reah, he he he", but the words come out of Shaggy's mouth.
- Scrappy yells "This is fun!" with a closed mouth.
- When Scooby and Shaggy get hung from the wire, it starts from the left of the screen and continues until near the other side of the screen.
- Scrappy's outfit pants are brown instead of white when he takes the costume off to go help the guys.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.