|This needs a stretch.|
|A haunting need for images|
Needed: Profile pic.
Scooby's Desert Dilemma is the first part of the second episode of the first season of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show.
The guys hide from a sandstorm in an Arabian-style castle, where they encounter an evil magician who wants to test his spells on the guys.
Insert details here.
- Arabian magician (single appearance)
- Camels (single appearance)(no lines)
- Cobra (single appearance)(no lines)
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The comma in the title card has not only been put upside down, but switched from left to right.
- Scooby and Scrappy's dogtags should have their initials stylised in teal, but are prone to have the following mistakes (including being completely covered in teal or just empty):
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
- Scooby-Doo in Swamp Witch VHS released in 1990.
- The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show: Volume One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 20, 2008.