Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Holiday Chills and Thrills is a DVD compilation of 13 holiday-themed episodes from various Scooby-Doo series, highlighted by the new special, Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays. It was released October 16, 2012 by Warner Home Video.
AN AVALANCHE OF FUN WITH SCOOBY-DOO!
The snow is falling, and a chill (and plenty of thrills!) is in the air – it’s wintertime with Scooby-Doo! Scooby-Doo and the gang have a merry mystery to solve in the all-new episode Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays! An aged-old curse is threatening the Menkle family toy store – the curse of the sinister snowman! It’s up to the Scooby-Doo! crew to unwrap this sinister plot and save the toy store. Can they stop the menacing snowman before it’s too late?! Then, bundle up 12 more wintry episodes featuring your favorite kooky K-9 detective. From snow beasts to snow ghosts, it’s chills and thrills indeed in this blizzard of fun for the whole family!
- Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays
- A Scooby-Doo! Christmas
- Snow Job Too Small
- The Nutcracker Scoob, Part I
- The Nutcracker Scoob, Part II
- A Scary Night With a Snow Beast Fright
- Scooby Doo Meets Laurel and Hardy AKA The Ghost of Bigfoot
- There's No Creature Like Snow Creature
- Rocky Mountain Yiiiii!
- That's Snow Ghost
- Watt A Shocking Ghost
- Toy Scary Boo
- Despite what the DVD claims, there are actually twelve episodes and not thirteen. Parts one and two of The Nutcracker Scoob are counted as two seperate episodes.
- It's unknown why the regular episodes, Tenderbigfoot and Toy Scary Boo, were included. Perhaps the former was included because of the main villain, Bigfoot, while the latter perhaps because Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays was set in a toy store, that made it a Christmas themed episode as well, although it is not set during the winter season at all.
- A Scooby-Doo! Christmas is erroneously credited as Scooby-Doo! Christmas.
- The cover is based on the special Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays, although the Sinister Snowman looks slightly different.
- Buy it from Amazon.com