Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! is a two-disc DVD compilation of 13 episodes from various Scooby-Doo series, highlighted by the new special, Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace. It was released on September 24, 2013 by Warner Home Video.
ENJOY SCOOBY-DOO'S HILARIOUS HI-TECH HIJINKS IN THIS 2-DISC COLLECTION!
Who do you call when mysterious computerized crimes need to be solved? You call Scooby-Doo, that’s who! Scooby-Doo and the gang are back with nerves of steel in the all-new episode Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace, plus 12 more episodes full of mechanized misadventures. From giant killer bees to dinosaurs to ghosts, Scooby-Doo and the gang investigate one spooky, strange technological terror after the other. Don’t miss everyone’s favorite crime-solving canine and his crew of daring detectives as they find out who’s smarter…man’s best friend or machine!
- Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace
- Foul Play in Funland
- The Scary Sky Skeleton
- Way Out Scooby
- Who's Scooby-Doo?
- Disappearing Car Caper
- The Dinosaur Deception
- The Hand of Horror
- Doom Service
- A Code in the Nose
- The Bee Team
- A Night Louse at the White House, Part I
- A Night Louse at the White House, Part II
- Despite what the DVD claims, there are actually twelve episodes and not thirteen. Parts one and two of A Night Louse at the White House are counted as two seperate episodes.
- The theme of the DVD is "technology".
- Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace: The monster is a robot terrorizing a NASA science competition.
- Foul Play in Funland: The villain is a robot once again.
- The Scary Sky Skeleton: The monster's plane is remote-controlled.
- Way Out Scooby: The guys face a priceless robot who they think is a martian, after accidentally stowing away on a space probe.
- Who's Scooby-Doo?: Shaggy and Scooby's personalities are changed by a machine.
- Disappearing Car Caper: The enemy uses a machine to shrink cars, in order to steal them.
- The Dinosaur Deception: The dinosaur is actually a robot.
- The Hand of Horror: The helping hands are remote-controlled.
- Doom Service: The villain's motive was to steal secret documents from the nearby Western Air Command Base.
- A Code in the Nose: Myrtle is a device.
- The Bee Team: The villains were after super-fuel, and the Mystery Gang's client was secretly working for NASA.
- A Night Louse at the White House, Part I: The top secret computers of NASA hidden into the White House.
- A Night Louse at the White House, Part II: The same.
- The press release for the DVD, lists Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace as the last on the set; it's also called Scooby-Doo and the Maniacal Mecha Mutt, likely an early title. It also incorrectly lists Disappearing Car Caper as Disappearing Car Cape.
- Unlike previous 13 Spooky Tales sets, this particular does not include any episodes from The Scooby-Doo Show, but does have a large focus on The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries; the second is comprised entirely on that series.
- The front cover, as well as the back, is based on the special Scooby-Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace.
- Scooby's pose on the back cover, specifically his head, is taken from Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare, which, along with Shaggy's pose is also used in the special.
In other languages
|Greek||Scooby-Doo! 13 Τρομακτικές Ιστορίες: Ώχ Ένα Ρομπότ!||Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Stories: Oh a Robot!||This is the first and only time Village translates all the episodes and doesn't use ready Greek versions.||Village|
- Buy it at Amazon.com