GET READY FOR SCOOBY-DOO’S MOST SPOOK-TACULAR CASES YET!
In the all-new original 22-minute episode, Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow, Scooby-Doo and the rest of the ghost-busting gang visit a quiet farm town where everyone prepares for the annual Halloween harvest celebration. Of course, things are not as quiet as they seem, since the town's creepy cornfield is plagued by a scarecrow brought to life by a witch's curse! Will our always-hungry heroes, Scooby-Doo and Shaggy, be able to stop gulping down goodies long enough to solve this mystery? This 2-Disc set contains a cornucopia of frightfully fun Scooby-Doo adventures, as Scooby-Doo and the gang are stalked through 12 more episodes by famous monsters, ghastly ghouls and other creatures of the night determined to stop the "meddling kids" at every turn. Add this treat to your collection!
- Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow
- Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Werewolf
- A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
- Which Witch is Which?
- A Tiki Scare Is No Fair
- Scared a Lot in Camelot
- Hang in There, Scooby-Doo
- Snow Job Too Small
- The Stoney Glare Stare
- Scooby Doo and a Mummy, Too
- A Scooby-Doo Halloween
- Scoobra Kadoobra
- Scooby In Kwackyland
- The cover is based on the special Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow.
- When the DVD was first announced, A Halloween Hassle at Dracula's Castle, Parts I and II, were to be included, but were replaced by Scooby Doo and a Mummy, Too and A Scooby-Doo Halloween. It's worth noting that those replacement episodes make the DVD longer in time.
- The theme of the DVD is suppoosed to be Halloween, but only 2/13 episodes are set in Halloween (Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Scarecrow and A Scooby-Doo Halloween).
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf is listed as Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Werewolf?; Which Witch is Which? as Which Witch is Which and The Stoney Glare Stare as The Stoney Glare.
- Buy it from Amazon.com