Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|A haunting need for images|
Scooby-Doo! Holiday Mystery is a collection of episodes from various Scooby-Doo series, available on iTunes for $5.99 (or individually for $1.89).
Prepare yourself for an avalanche of fun in this winter/snow-themed collection of Scooby-Doo holiday classics. When the snow is falling, there’s always a chill in the air (and plenty of thrills afoot!) and Scooby and the Mystery Inc. gang have many a merry mystery to solve. Featuring the new “Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays” episode, these 10 wintry episodes pit your favorite kooky canine detective against haunted snowmen, menacing snowbeasts and a gaggle of snow ghosts. Drawn from fan-favorite Scooby-Doo! episodes from all of the classic Scooby-Doo! TV series, this haunted holiday collection offers both chills and thrills in a blizzard of fun for the whole family.
- Scooby-Doo! Haunted Holidays
- A Scooby-Doo! Christmas
- A Scary Night With a Snow Beast Fright
- There's No Creature Like Snow Creature
- That's Snow Ghost
- Uncle Scooby and Antarctica
- Diamonds Are a Ghoul's Best Friend
- Pole To Pole
- Parts of the description, as well as some of the episodes, match those of Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Holiday Chills and Thrills.
- The description promotes 10 episodes, while the actual collection offers 8.
- Buy from iTunes