|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Dr. Ned Staples (single appearance)
- Stan (single appearance)
- Irv (single appearance)
- Dr. Devon Albright (single appearance)
- Mecha Mutt (single appearance)(tampering)
- Melanie Staples (single appearance)
- Space Specter (single appearance)(no lines)(ghost)(flashback only)
- Presenter (single appearance)
- Electricity guy (single appearance)(no lines)
- Human anatomy model (single appearance)(no lines)
- Mouse trap woman (single appearance)(no lines)
- Loud speaker (only time heard)
- Mission Control (only time heard)
- Reporters (single appearance)(no lines)
- Photographer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Scientists (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Astronauts (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)
- Rover 1 operators (single appearance)(no lines)
|Space Specter||It's believed to haunt the space center.|
|Dr. Ned Staples||The Mecha Mutt was his invention, so he could easily make it go wrong.|
|Dr. Devon Albright||Angry that Dr. Staples took over her project and got all the recognition.|
|Irv||Angry that Dr. Staples let him work so hard and thinks he would keep Melanie and him apart. The sticky substance found on the controls of the wind tunnel were believed to be from his sweets.|
|Melanie Staples controlled the Mecha Mutt||Revenge on her father, who always ignores her and fails to see how brilliant she is.|
- Fred's surname was first used in The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries episode, Happy Birthday, Scooby-Doo.
- Velma used her tablet in the previous special.
- While the previous special didn't have an opening sequence, this didn't even have a teaser.
- It took Cartoon Network two years to air this in the US after its DVD release.
- One of the reporters resembles Josie McCoy from Josie and the Pussycats; they guest starred on an episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies.
- Scooby-Doo holding a sign that says "Ruh-oh!" is a what Wile E. Coyote does from Looney Tunes.
Animation mistakes and/or tecnical glitches
- Velma's taped together glasses are normal when she and Daphne first use the tablet.
- While Velma's glasses were undamaged in one scene, the ends of Fred's ascot return permanently when Irv introduces himself to Fred.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright had Fred and Daphne's romantic relationship as a subplot, revealing their true feelings for one another, only they're too afraid to talk about it to each other and a scene during the end credits
hastilyneatly brushes it under the carpet and ignored so Daphne can go back to her jealous routine without any awkwardness of the previous events.
In other languages
|Italian||Scooby-Doo! La Minaccia Del Cane Meccanico||Scooby-Doo! The Menace Of The Mechanical Mutt|
|Greek||Scooby-Doo! Ο Φοβερός Μέγα Μούργος||Scooby-Doo! The Great Mega Mutt|
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Ruh-Roh Robot! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 24, 2013.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 All Upcoming Times for Scooby Doo! Mecha Mutt Menace". Zap2it. Retrieved October 14, 2015.