Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, also known as Mystery Incorporated and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Inc., is the eleventh incarnation of Hanna-Barbera's Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoon TV series. It was produced by Warner Bros. Animation, and premiered on Cartoon Network on April 5, 2010.
Four inquisitive teens, along with their canine mascot live in a small town called Crystal Cove. The older generation and parents use the town's long history of ghost and monster sightings to bring in tourists even if it means hiding the truth and putting everyone in danger, which leads to conflicts between the gang and their elders. While solving mysteries, the team must deal with a mysterious character named "Mr. E" who tells them they have begun to uncover the "truth of Crystal Cove" and the case of the missing previous Mystery Incorporated gang.
- Main article(s): List of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated episodes
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Jr. and Barty Blake
- Matthew Lillard as Shaggy Rogers
- Grey DeLisle as Daphne Blake
- Mindy Cohn as Velma Dinkley
- Lewis Black as Mr. E
- Gary Cole as Mayor Fred Jones, Sr.
- Patrick Warburton as Sheriff Bronson Stone
- Vivica A. Fox as Angel Dynamite/Cassidy Williams
- Kate Higgins as Mayor Janet Nettles
- Casey Kasem as Colton Rogers
- Frances Conroy as Angie Dinkley
- Kevin Dunn as Dale Dinkley
- Kath Soucie as Nan Blake
- Tony Cervone as Gary
- Jeff Bennett as Gary (episodes 28, 34-35)
- Mitch Watson as Ethan
- John O'Hurley as Skipper Shelton
- Maurice LaMarche as Vincent Van Ghoul
- Udo Kier as Professor Pericles
- Linda Cardellini as Hot Dog Water
- Tia Carrere as Judy Reeves
- Tim Matheson as Brad Chiles
- Main article(s): Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Crystal Cove Online
At the time the series originally aired, Cartoon Network adapted it as an online adventure game.
- Matthew Lillard assumes the role of Shaggy, due to original actor, Casey Kasem's, retirement. Kasem still remained, however, as Shaggy's father.
- The names and appearances of the gang's parents differ from previous incarnations.
- The gang now live in Crystal Cove, instead of Coolsville.
- There is a different version of the opening in episodes 29-30, with Hot Dog Water instead of Daphne.
- This series has a much darker tone than any other incarnation, which resulted in the next series having the opposite.
- In 2013, Campbell's Condensed Soup had limited edition tins with the gang in their designs for the series (except for Scooby).
- The juvenile delinquents seen at the start of the episode bear a resemblance to the lead characters in the US sitcom That 70’s Show